16th EFDN Conference in Breda
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) will host its 16th EFDN Conference as a hybrid event from 8-10 November 2021 in Breda, the Netherlands.
EFDN Conferences are the largest gatherings of Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) experts in European professional football. Participants at the 16th EFDN Conference will discuss challenges occasioned by COVID-19 and share best practices on CSR strategies, fundraising, sustainability, women’s football, anti-discrimination, social inclusion, online safeguarding, physical activity and STEM education. Expert panels and intriguing presentations will provide insights into current trends in CSR in European Football. Conference delegates will be inspired with ideas for new initiatives and useful tools to deliver community programmes after the end of the pandemic. Participants can use the conference as a platform for personal growth, create new partnerships and stay up-to-date with EFDN activities.
Clubs leagues and FAs can pre-register here. More information on availability of tickets and prices will follow soon.
Some of the conference highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Study visits: Delegates are invited to see 4 live project delivery sessions.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- Sightseeing: Attendees will have the time to explore the beautiful city centre of Breda and will be dining in the stunning “Grote Kerk” which is the main landmark.
- EFDN General Assembly on 8 November (members only)
- Panel discussions
- Networking dinner
- Lunch & coffee breaks
Clubs, leagues and FAs and their community organisations from all across Europe.
You can find a list of speakers and topics addressed in the programme below. Have a look at the speakers from the 15th EFDN Conference to get an impression of how the programme of an EFDN Conference usually looks like.
Organisations and topics that are already confirmed:
- Newcastle United Foundation – CSR strategy
- Paris St. Germain Foundation – CSR programmes
- NAC Breda – CSR strategy and NAC academy
- International Telecommunication Union – Online Safeguarding
- Women in football panel
- EFDN – Programmes and funding opportunities