Call for best practices – Let EFDN present your activities!
EFDN is planning to map and present best practices from football organisations throughout the next months. The best practices will be published in a dedicated handbook and on EFDN’s communication channels. Clubs, leagues and FAs can reach out to EFDN by handing in a short content form.
A best practice is an example of activities that can be implemented successfully in different environments. A best practice can include a successful project, initiative, campaign, technology, tool or event.
Do you want us to feature any of your activities in a best practice handbook? Have a look at the topics and criteria and contact us by handing in your form. We are mainly searching for best practices implemented by football organisations and/or their partners.
- Health, physical activity and nutrition (activities for children and youth only)
- Colour blind awareness in sports (all ages and sports)
- STEM Education (activities for children and youth only)
- Integration and employability of refugees (all activities)
- Walking football (training exercises and social activities)
Hand in your best practice
Download our best practice form here and send it back to Project Manager Lewis Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 30 June 2021. Please add related photos in high resolution (1MB or more) and logos. Thank you for your support.