First Walking Football League Webinar
After announcing the two latest successful EU funding applications ‘Welcome through Football 2021’ and ‘Walking Football League’, we are looking forward to the first EFDN Walking Football League Webinar.
The webinar will take place on the 21st of January between 2 and 5 pm. Our partners will present their organisations, what the current situation within their organisation regarding Walking Football is, what their expectations are and what their organisation could bring into the project in terms of experiences, knowledge and best practices. The webinar will also feature an overall introduction into the Walking Football League methodology, monitoring & evaluation, finance and reporting.
Our partners for the project are:
- Vålerenga Fotball (Olso, Norway)
- Ferencvárosi Torna Club (Budapest, Hungary)
- Bayer 04 Leverkusen (Leverkusen, Germany)
- Rangers Charity Foundation (Glasgow, UK)
- Fundação Benfica (Lisbon, Portugal)
- Real Betis Balompié Foundation (Seville, Spain)
- FC Schalke 04 (Gelsenkirchen, Germany)
- Morton in the Community (Greenock, UK)
- Newcastle United Foundation (Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK)
Find more information about the project aims and objectives here.
Do you want to know more about Walking Football? Download our EFDN Practitioner’s Guide here.