New Internship Opportunity at EFDN
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) is seeking a Project Support Officer starting in April 2021 at the EFDN office in Breda, the Netherlands.
As a Project Support Officer, you will be an integral part of our operations department. You will support our Project Management Team in the planning and delivery of Pan-European programmes. Depending on the Covid-19 restrictions, you will also help with planning meeting and other events. We expect EFDN interns to participate in every level of operations and delivery. The successful candidate can expect to learn about all facets of delivery and monitoring and evaluation. The ideal candidate brings fresh and innovative ideas to the table, has strong communication and problem-solving skills, has a proven ability to manage and meet deadlines, and is very detail oriented.
The key responsibilities of the post are:
- To support the Project Management Team on projects related to health, education, racism and discrimination, sustainability, and other CSR topics.
- Monitor and evaluation of the project, analysing case studies and evidence of good practice, and doing research on the project topics.
- Make programme delivery enjoyable, exciting, dynamic, challenging, educational, and fun.
- To be aware of relevant Data Protection legislation and apply this to daily project tasks.
- To play an active role in further improving the quality of project delivery at EFDN
- Currently enrolled at a university within the EU / or an EU funded study programme
- Experience in supporting project delivery in a range of subject areas.
- Have a sound knowledge of CSR activities in football.
- Ability to prioritise and manage your time effectively.
- Working towards a Sports Management or Leisure Management degree or a similar qualification
- A passion for football and sports in general
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional proficiency in English
Download the detailed description here.
How to apply
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the role that you are applying for as the subject of the email until 16 March.