Burnley FC – TurfWorks
Turf Works is our Premier League Works programme which uses the power of Burnley Football Club and the Premier League to engage young people who are not involved in education, training or employment.
The programme, delivered in partnership with the Professional Footballer’s Association and the Prince’s Trust, provides young people with support to develop their personal and social skills, giving them the confidence and the experience they need to make a positive transition back into education, access training or gain meaningful employment.
Who is Turf Works for?
16-24-year-olds who are not currently employed, in education or in training.
What is Turf Works?
An 8-week course to help you with:
- CVs, job searches and interview techniques.
- General encouragement and confidence-building.
- Motivation and team-building activities.
- Meeting new friends.
- Achieving accredited qualifications.
- Volunteering and work experience opportunities with lots of organisations, including across our many programmes at Turf Moor.