Marketing & Communication Support Officer (Internship)
The following position is available from June 2023 onwards:
The European Football for Development Network (EFDN) is a not-for-profit organisation that supports more than 160 professional football clubs, leagues and FAs who are convinced of the social power of football and want to cooperate on a European level. The aim of our network is to promote the connecting power of football as a tool for social development in general and the exchange of knowledge and creating (funding) opportunities for local participants of our member clubs in particular.
EFDN Foundation Marketing & Communication Support Officer Internship
As Marketing & Communication Support Officer you support our Marketing & Communication Manager in all marketing and communication activities to promote and elevate the profile of EFDN through traditional, digital and social media, with an emphasis on the further development of our online media communication.
- Supporting the communication services for network members and maintain our contact database.
- Creating marketing campaigns for EFDN programmes and (international) events.
- Generating content for the website.
- Maintaining the EFDN Online Learning Platform.
- Developing EFDN presentations, brochures, project reports and other publications.
- Supporting communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintaining the different social media channels.
- Supporting events/exhibitions/networking events – including round table discussions, seminars
- Preparing scripts for and participate in the production of videos for publication.
- Distributing email marketing campaigns.
- Conducting research in the field of CSR in football.
- Essential: Enrolled at a university in the EU throughout the course of the internship.
- Essential: Self-motivated team player with the ability to meet deadlines, remain flexible and
adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Essential: Ability to prioritise tasks and manage time effectively and work independently.
- Essential: Fluent in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Essential: Experience of using Social Media channels, CRM software, WordPress and online mailing systems.
- Preferable: 3rd/4th year student within Communication, Journalism, Sport Management, Marketing or other related field.
- Preferable: Passion for football and social change.
- Enthusiastic, social, respectful and professional.
- Innovative, creative and able to convert difficulties into successes.
- Punctual and reliable. Successful applicants are asked to work at least 32 hours (in consultation due to study load) based on a Monday to Friday working week and to take into account flexible weekend working for various projects.
Dynamic, Passionate, Innovative, Informal and Hard-working.
Breda, The Netherlands
June 2023 onwards
Deadline for application
Internship 4-6 Months
How to Apply
Please provide EFDN with your CV and Cover Letter which provides details on why you are suited for the role. Send your application via email to email@example.com.
Do you want to know more about internships at EFDN? Read an internship report from a Communication Support Officer here.
EFDN is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults in our work place.