14th EFDN “#Morethanfootball” Conference in Breda
EFDN is proud to announce our 14th EFDN “#Morethanfootball” Conference. On the 10th and 11th of November, EFDN will organise the 14th edition of the largest gathering of CSR-experts in European football. Join more than 175 professionals from over 80 clubs, leagues and FAs at NAC Breda’s Rat Verlegh stadium in the Netherlands.
This conference is the perfect platform for organisations of all shapes and sizes to be able to share ideas and develop new concepts. Participants will discuss challenges like fundraising, sustainability, racism, gender inequality, social inclusion and youth crime. Conference attendees also have the chance to get insights into the community work of NAC Breda by attending practical sessions. The team spirit and the informal environment is what makes our conferences special. Together we show that we are one team. Together we are #Morethanfootball.
JOIN US IN BREDA
Programme highlights will include:
- Latest insights: Expert panels and intriguing presentations providing insights into current trends and challenges in CSR in European Football.
- Interactive sharing of knowledge: Break-out sessions and specifically tailored round-table sessions challenging conference attendees to share experiences and best practices.
- Study visits: Delegates are invited to see 4 live project delivery sessions.
- Networking: Participants also have the opportunity to network with CSR business leaders and development visionaries.
- Partnerships: EFDN will present new programmes and funding opportunities
- Sightseeing: Attendees will have the time to explore the beautiful city centre of Breda and will be dining in the stunning “Grote Kerk” which is the main landmark of the city.
For more information visit our EFDN Conference website.