Real Sociedad to organise 6th edition of the TXIMIST Cup in June
Upcoming June, Real Sociedad Fundazioa will organize the 6th edition of the TXIMIST Cup in San Sebastián including U12-U14-U16 football, and also 18+ in a special futsal category. TXIMIST Cup is a tournament born out of emotion and passion for women’s football, created by and for female players.
The women’s international football tournament got it’s name from the first letters of the values it stands for in the Spanish language:
- TOLERANCE: we are committed to people as the method and axis.
- EXPERIENCE: we are coaches, footballers and managers. We are leaders.
- EQUALITY: we promote equal rights, responsibilities and opportunities.
- MOTIVATION: we train and accompany athletes in their personal transformation.
- ENTHUSIASM: we are passionate about sport as a vehicle for social transformation.
- SUCCESS: we exploit people’s full potential.
- TALENT: we believe in the qualities, skills and abilities of all people.
The Real Sociedad foundation already has some great LaLiga teams confirmed, as well as some international teams arriving from several countries. From Real Madrid, FC Barcelona, Real Sociedad, Atlético de Madrid, SD Eibar, Osasuna and many more, to local and foreign clubs will participate. This will be an amazing and exclusive women’s football event, supported by LaLiga Ambassador, Aintzane Encinas.
Participants can look forward to:
- Natural and artificial fields
- Official referees
- Minimum 3 games per team
- Injury insurance for players
- Assistance on all pitches
- Trophies and medals
- Match results and follow-up
- 25 min. games
If you also think that talent has no gender and want to join the tournament for free (limited offer with no registration/participation fees), you can find more information by downloading the brochure or visiting the tournament website.