FUNDACIÓN REAL BETIS BALOMPIÉ
FUNDACIÓN REAL BETIS BALOMPIÉ – Poverty and Inclusion programme
The Foundation collaborates in the following campaigns, projects and events:
- Plush collection campaign thanks to which 8,000 stuffed animals were distributed among entities that work with vulnerable children in the province of Seville.
- Christmas Sweets Collection Campaign that benefited 4 social canteens of Seville capital.
- Campaign with the Food Bank to collect Milk, obtaining 3,072 liters.
- Support for the Project Educating at the Street of Jorge Morillo for integration and education in values through football of boys and girls from neighborhoods at risk of exclusion in Seville.
- I Real Betis Integra Tournament with Obra Social La Caixa, whose objective is to promote and support social inclusion through football of girls at risk of exclusion, granting 2 Scholarships for the Real Betis Football School reached 64 beneficiaries.
- “Monsalvete Jesús Obrero” Sports Club Project to bring soccer closer to minors and young people from the Seville neighborhood of the Three Thousand Homes benefiting 80 athletes.