King Power at Den Dreef Stadion
Kardinaal Mercierlaan 46
OHL Community is the club’s Community and Social Responsibility (CSR) arm and aims to have a positive impact on the local community by using the power of football and the brand of OH Leuven to tackle local societal challenges.
Oud-Heverlee Leuven is a Belgian club that plays in the Jupiler Pro League and was founded in 2002 after a merger between three clubs from Leuven. From the beginning, the social pillar was an important part of the club. The number of community projects gradually increased over a period of close to 15 years.
In December 2019, the club hired their first full-time community officer. At the moment, OHL Community has four teams and 15 projects, within 5 different domains:
- Teams – Football for everyone within our local community
- Neighbourhoods – Present in the neighbourhoods, with a focus on challenging neighbourhoods.
- Health – Using our knowledge, resources and infrastructure to improve the health of our local community.
- Education – King Power at Den Dreef stadium as a motivational and inspiring study environment.
- Partnerships – Create added value for the local community, together with our partners.